- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Fully narrated tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Upon landing, the shuttle drops guests for boarding on the yacht where delightful views of San Francisco from the water await. On your 2.5 hour cruise, savor an elegant 4-course dinner, enjoy live music entertainment and stroll the outer decks for incomparable views of the glittering San Francisco skyline. Your evening concludes at Pier 3.
See sample menu in Itinerary below:
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
- Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
- Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday @ 3pm pick up.
- Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday @ 3pm pick up (actual flight time 3:30pm)
- Additional Time: Friday and Saturday @ 5pm pick up (based on availability and minimums)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel, on the Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis. Recommended for guests staying in the Union Square and South of Market Street areas
Fisherman's Wharf Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 250 Beach Street. Recommended for guests staying in the Fisherman's Wharf area
Shuttle pickup at the Fairmont Hotel, front entrance on Mason Street. Recommended for guests staying in Nob Hill and Financial District areas
San Francisco Helicopter Tour and Sunset Dinner Cruise
- San Francisco pickup
- Helicopter flight with tour narration
- 4-course dinner cruise
- Live music entertainment on cruise
- Additional and alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Menu enhancements (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per flight
- Valid photo ID is required for all passengers
- The dress code for dinner cruise is an upscale to business casual, no jeans. However, for the helicopter flight, comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing is recommended
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- For the dinner cruise, menu enhancements may be purchased direct to cruise operator on day of departure
- Arugula salad with roasted red beets, Chipotle pine nuts, humbolt fog goat cheese, herb toasted crostini and Meyer lemon tarragon vinaigrette
- Citrus-scented scallops with grilled pineapple, mango papaya salsa
(choice of one)
- Herb-seared chicken breast with tomato and kalamata olives salsa over African rice pilaf
- Ginger spiced glace salmon with Asian noodles and sugar snap peas
- Braised beef short ribs with chive mashed potatoes, sautéed spring greens, port demi-glace
- Vegetarian lasagna with layers of fresh zucchini, baby spinach, basil, eggplant, onions, tomato, cauliflower and carrot puree
(choice of one)
- Chocolate pot de crème with cinnamon Chantilly cream
- Vanilla peach pot de crème with caramel Chantilly cream
- Cowgirl Creamery cheese display featuring assorted local cheeses, rustic flat breads, seasonal fresh fruits, dried apricots, figs - US$12
- Ice cream trio of buko, vanilla and mango, with house made caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, saltine toffee crackers - US$9
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: David R, September 2016
Fabulous helicopter tour. Fun dinner cruise.
Reviewed by: Gary B, July 2016
The weather was perfect for the helicoper tour which was amazing. Exciting and informative. The Dinner Cruise was punctual, the service was great and the food lovely. A great evening. They were both excellent and would highly recommend.