Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note, if you are staying at Fisherman's Wharf hotels please make your own way to the departure point of 2627 Taylor Street. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure time
Airport hotels: Pickup is available, however guests will be drop off at hotel at 5:15pm
Cruise ship passengers: Please make your way to 2627 Taylor Street, 10-minute walk from the cruise ship terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Napa Valley Wine Country
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Winery and vineyard tours
- Wine-tastings fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- Buses are air-conditioned with restrooms and Wi-Fi on board. The size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. They range from 28-seat to 50-seat vehicles
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: ROBERT K, July 2016
We had such a knowledgeable tour guide, he really gave us a lot of info about San Francisco, and then about the vineyards. The first vineyard, we actually got out and walked into a vineyard and learned so much about how the grapes are grown, while sipping some wine. Back on the bus to 4 vineyards in all, and learned about the way they are made, stored and shipped, while drinking plenty of different wines. You get to stop at a nice town and have lunch on your own, and after all the wine, take a nap on the bus ride back, a must to do, when in San Francisco.
Reviewed by: Catherine M, July 2016
Glad we saw both Sonoma and Napa wineries which were very unique. Great bargain with 17 different wines to taste included in the tour price.