Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
Wander through the Wetlands and see the biodiversity of the wetlands at work. From the boardwalk you can watch the wading birds forage for fish in the waterways, and see native Australian icons -- kangaroos and koalas.
See the plants and animals of the rainforest as you walk from the forest floor to high up in the canopy -- keep an eye out for the shy cassowary looking for food.
Depicting both the coastal and inland plains, the Grasslands are home to a mix of different animals. See crocodiles basking in the sun and the native bird life among the billabongs -- there is even the opportunity to hand-feed wallabies and kangaroos!
Add to your experience by choosing one of the following options
- Breakfast with the Birds: Enjoy a hot and cold buffet selection as you are immersed within the Wetlands. Experience the sounds and colors of the wildlife as birds wander freely among the tables. Breakfast with the Birds operates daily from 8am to 10:30am.
- Lunch with the Lorikeets: Treat yourself to a delicious buffet lunch as you dine in the company of parrots, herons and an array of bird life. Lunch with the Lorikeets operates daily from noon to 2pm.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
General Admission Ticket
General admission ticket to Wildlife Habitat
USD $26.10Pricing details
Breakfast with the Birds
General admission ticket to Wildlife Habitat, including buffet breakfast with the birds. Breakfast is served between 8am and 10:30am daily
USD $40.68Pricing details
Lunch with the Lorikeets
General admission ticket to Wildlife Habitat, including buffet lunch with the lorikeets. Lunch is served between noon and 2pm daily
USD $42.98Pricing details
Kangaroo Feeding at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- General admission ticket to Wildlife Habitat
- Free tours and presentations
- Breakfast or lunch with the birds (if option selected)
- Guided wildlife behind the scenes tour (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Last entry to park is at 4pm
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jerry H, May 2016
This place is a tropical rain forest. High Temperature and humidity. Plenty of things to do. We took a trip to the Great Barrier Reef and went snorkeling. The downtown area is very nice with plenty of shops and places to eat.
Reviewed by: Lynnette B, March 2016
Great park. Very neat and well maintained. Loved holding a koala - so cute. I have the photo which I will treasure. The free wifi at the park was a nice bonus. Prices in the gift shop, including the photos with the koala were very reasonable. Easy transportation from the ship to the park.