Leeward Coast Dolphin and Snorkel Half-Day Cruise
- Free snacks included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Next, your captain will stop at a calm snorkeling spot. If you’re a beginner, you’ll easily learn how to use the snorkeling equipment, how to breathe through the snorkel and what safety measures to remember. The use of mask and fins is included, and you’ll receive a snorkel to borrow. Jump into the water with your professionally trained guide, and spend 30 to 45 minutes discovering the magical underwater world of Hawaiian marine life. You will see everything from brightly colored coral to schools of tropical fish.
After working up an appetite from snorkeling, sail back to Waianae Harbor as you feast on a buffet lunch, including hot dishes, salads, a gourmet sandwich bar, side dishes and desserts. Enjoy unlimited nonalcoholic drinks and two free alcoholic beverages (for those 21 and up).
Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on this Oahu cruise! In the rare event you do not see dolphins, you will be offered a sunset cocktail cruise or snorkeling adventure for free!
This tour operator offers a whale or dolphin sighting guarantee December through April!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Waianae Boat Harbor
Hotel pick-up available from these select locations:
- Modern Hotel
- Hilton Hawaiian Village - Great Lawn
- Hale Koa
- Outrigger Reef
- Don Ho Lane
- Outrigger Main
- Hyatt Regency - Koa Ave/Awning
- W.B. Marriott - Paokalani St.
- Ohana West - Walina St.
- Courtyard - Royal Hawaiian Ave
- Royal Garden - Olohana St.
- Ala Moana Hotel - Mahukona
- For guests with transportation from Waikiki, a shuttle will pickup at 7am Mondays through Thursdays. On Fridays through Sundays a van picks up at 8am. This transportation connects you to your 9am departure from Waianae Boat Harbor.
- For guests with no transportation, please make your way to Waianae Boat Harbor for 8:40am boarding
Cruise returns to original departure point
Return time to Waikiki hotels is approximately 1:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am Snorkel without Transport
9am departure; Meet at the Waianae Harbor at 8:45am; Free shuttle from Ko Olina or self-drive from Waianae for 8:30am check-in; No Waikiki hotel pickup or dropoff is provided
USD $114.14Pricing details
9am Snorkel with Waikiki Trans
9am departure; 8:30am check-in; includes pick-up & drop-off from select Waikiki hotels
USD $145.55Pricing details
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask and fins)
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Two complimentary alcoholic drinks per adult
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Breakfast menu includes muffins, croissants, mixed fruit salad, whole bananas, granola bars, coffee, milk, juice, water and soda.
- Lunch menu includes hot dishes, salads, a gourmet sandwich bar, side dishes, desserts, juice, soda and water. Two free alcoholic drinks per adult.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Stephen D, July 2016
The Leeward Coast Dolphin and Snorkel Half-Day Cruise was well worth it. The crew was very nice.
We had an opportunity to watch a pod of dolphins sleeping in the bay before the boat headed out for snorkeling. The snorkeling was done in a very clear area where one can see the bottom of the bay and see the fish and turtles. The crew goes in with you and makes sure everyone sticks together. They act as lifeguards while you are in the water.
Being picked up from the hotel and taken to the boat was a huge convenience.
Reviewed by: ceci b, July 2016
great tour. we saw so many dolphins cruised along. unfortunately. the tour is only for dolphin watching not actually swim with them. the boat the very comfortable and crew members are amazing.