Cross the border into Italy and continue to the charming seaside town of Ventimiglia. Sitting atop a hill with impressive views of the town below and the Ligurian Sea beyond, the town’s medieval center is a joy to explore. Stroll at your leisure, and feel free to ask your guide any questions you may have. Stop for lunch by the beach in Vintimiglia, and sample some of the fresh seafood and pasta for which the area is known (not included in tour price).
If you book your tour for a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday, why not head over to the open-air markets in Ventimiglia and San Remo? Italy’s open-air markets are famous around the world for their quality leather goods, fine foods, fashion accessories and beautiful crafts, and offer a wonderful insight into the country’s character and culture. Explore the markets independently and soak up the atmosphere in these delightful Italian seaside towns.
Hop in your private vehicle and heading back along the Italian Riviera toward Nice, stopping off along the way to explore the French town of Menton — known as the "pearl of France". Wander through the attractive Old Town and explore at your leisure, before continuing along the High Corniche road for breathtaking views over nearby Monaco.
Arrive back at your hotel in Nice, where your tour will come to an end.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Private Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robert P, June 2014
Great tour - excellent guide.