Transfer services are available from 3am – 2am, seven days a week. Your wait is a maximum of 30 minutes from the time you and your luggage are curbside.
- Airport transfer
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Instant Confirmation
When making a booking, please note your flight arrival details and full address of your New Orleans downtown hotel or name of the cruise terminal. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
This transfer cannot be used for transit between ports and hotels.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared Arrival Transfer: New Orleans Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Local taxes
- One-way shared transfer
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Children under 6 years travel free but must be included at time of booking. You must provide your own booster or child seats
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lzieska, September 2016
Easy and comfortable. Can't ask for more after a long flight. We were coming into New Orleans during rush hour and our driver did a stellar job of getting us to all our hotels without getting caught in any snarls. The radio buzzed as the other drivers called our warnings of traffic backing up in certain areas that should be avoided. I loved the team work.
Reviewed by: Caroline B, United Kingdom, September 2016
This was a very easy, no hassle way of getting from the airport to the city centre which I would recommend.