Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets; Departing at 10:30am from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets. Departing at 1:30pm from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets. Departing at 1:45pm from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's The Last Supper Tickets. Departing at 2:30pm from Piazza del Duomo
Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Tickets
- Professional guide
- Interior visit to Milan Duomo
- Entrance ticket to Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Visits inside the Duomo are not possible on Sundays or religious holidays. On these days, a detailed tour will be given from outside of the Duomo.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John T, February 2017
We really enjoyed this tour with Christina: we found it informative and a good introduction to the historic centre of Milan. She included plenty of information, kept us interested and was pleasant and friendly towards us all. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by: dcherewick, February 2017
Our guide, Katarina, was engaging, very knowledgeable and just a delightful person. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour and getting to know the city and its history through her. The headsets they provide allow you to walk and still hear the guide which was great. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Milan! I learned so much and got to see a side of Milan I would never have known otherwise.