- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Upgrade your tour to include a visit to the Ballarat Wildlife Park. Discover the unique creatures of the Australian bush. Share the Parkers families passion, the family has been involved in caring for Australian wildlife for over four decades. Get as close as you dare to a crocodile at a feeding session, see Tasmanian devils, wallabies, giant turtles, emus and poisonous snakes. Also touch a cuddly koala, encounter kangaroos and meet Patrick, the wombat.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ballarat and Sovereign Hill full day tour departing Melbourne. Pickup/drop off from centrally located Melbourne hotels.
USD $123.11Pricing details
Tour + Wildlife Park
Ballarat and Sovereign Hill full day tour departing Melbourne. Pickup/drop off from centrally located Melbourne hotels. Includes entrance to Ballarat Wildlife Park.
USD $138.60Pricing details
Historic Ballarat and Sovereign Hill Day Tour with Optional Wildlife Park
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Admission to Sovereign Hill
- Entrance fees to Ballarat Wildlife Park (if option selected at time of booking)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
7:10am Adara East Apartments
7:25am Adina Grand Apartments
7:10am Atlantis Hotel
6:50am Bayside Eden
6:50am Bayview on the Park
6:50am Como Hotel
7:20am Crown Metropol
7:15am Crown Promenade
7:20am Crown Towers
7:25am Crowne Plaza
7:05am Downtowner on Lygon
7:00am Hilton Southwharf
7:20am Holiday Inn Flinders
7:25am Hotel Sofia
7:30am Ibis Hotel Therry Street
7:25am Ibis Styles Kingsgate Hotel
7:35am Intercontinental Hotel The Rialto
7:25am Kings Street Backpackers
7:10am Langham Hotel
7:10am Magnolia Court
7:05am Mantra on Jolimont
7:35am Mantra on Russell
7:20am Mantra on the Park
7:30am Marriott Hotel
7:15am Melbourne Short Stay Apartments
7:30am Mercure Grand on Swanston
6:55am Mercure Pullman Albert Park
7:15am Mercure Treasury Gardens
7:30am Mercure Welcome Hotel
7:10am Miami Hotel
6:40am Novotel Bayside
7:30am Novotel Collins
7:20am Oaks on Market
7:25am Park Hyatt
7:15am Pullman on the Park
7:15am Radisson Flagstaff
7:40am Rendezvous Hotel
7:00am Rydges Carlton
7:20am Rydges Melbourne
7:00am Seasons Botanical
7:15am Sofitel Hotel
7:25am Stamford Plaza
7:05am Travelodge Docklands
7:05am Travel Inn Carlton
7:15am Vibe Savoy
7:10am Westin Hotel
7:15am Windsor Hotel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gordon C, October 2016
A great day and loved the authentic features from trading, to light industry, to re-enactments, to real tools and brick a brace to the horse and coach ride to the red coats and their loud guns. A well honed real life experience of the past.
Reviewed by: PAULINE T, May 2016
We had a lovely day out enjoyed Sovereign Hill even managed to find gold