Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Hotel pickup included
- Skip the line
Next, head to the city of Bath, a famous English city in Somerset, 97 miles (156 km) from London. Bath offers fabulous restaurants, tea houses and classic British pubs. Take some time on your own to enjoy a delicious lunch. Then, spend the afternoon discovering this UNESCO-listed Georgian city famous for its delightful terraces and impressive architecture. Choose to visit top sights such as Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge, overlooking the River Avon.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Excludes Roman Baths
Excluding entrance to the Roman Baths.
USD $89.98Pricing details
Includes Roman Baths
Including entrance to the Roman Baths.
USD $104.75Pricing details
Independent Stonehenge and Bath Afternoon Tour from London
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entrance to Stonehenge with audio-guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Admission to the Roman Baths (if option selected)
- Admission to the Jane Austen Visitor Centre (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to sites in Bath
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Roman Baths will be closed on December 26
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: christine p, July 2016
This was a wonder tour and tour guide.
Reviewed by: Rene R, July 2016
This tour was amazing!