As you walk around, admire the cathedral’s soaring dome, its glittering mosaics, the intricate stone carving and the breathtaking view down the central nave toward the quire aisle.
Start in the crypt to see its memorials and monuments, including the tombs of Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington. Then see the so-called Whispering Gallery - a platform giving you a perfect view of the cathedral from the first level of the dome - the outdoor Stone Gallery and eventually the Golden Gallery around the highest point of the Dome serving as a balcony with panoramic views of the capital.
Keep an eye on your watch and head to the Restaurant at St Paul’s for your traditional afternoon tea, which starts at 3pm. Along with a selection of loose-leaf teas or coffee, enjoy finger sandwiches (Chalk Farm smoked salmon, free-range egg and cress, cucumber and cream cheese) and sweet treats (freshly baked scones with England preserves and Cornish clotted cream). It’s the perfect ending to a visit of one of England’s most iconic attractions.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
8:30am - 4pm, Mon to Sat
Tea starts at 3pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Paul's Cathedral Entrance Ticket with Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Entrance to St Paul’s Cathedral
- Multilingual audio/video guide available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean and British Sign Language (BSL)
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please exchange your ticket at the main admission points of the cathedral (you will be given separate St Paul's admission tickets and tea tickets)
- Tea is at 3pm at the Restaurant at St Paul's; please tour the cathedral before having tea
- Filming and photography is not allowed inside the cathedral
- Please note: Special services or events may close all, or part, of the cathedral on short notice
- The touch-screen multimedia guides are available in various languages and allow you to interactively explore St Paul's Cathedral
- If you are intersted in a real tour guide at certain times a day you are able to reserve a place at the guiding desk when you arrive in the cathedral (included). It is not possible to make reservations in advance.
Reviewed by: Martin R, United Kingdom, July 2013
party of 4 had a good full day with st pauls thames river cruise and an evening show to finish off a realy good day including the weather
Reviewed by: jet set, June 2013
It was wonderful to arrive, skip the lines and walk right in. The Cathederal is a self guided tour which is great. Afternoon tea at the restaurant was a treat!! A really smashing day!!