- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Ideal choice for families
Meet your guide in Leicester Square, then after a short tube ride (make sure you have a valid Travelcard for Zone 1) to King's Cross, there's a great photo opportunity before your tour ends on the mythical Platform 9¾, where Harry caught the Hogwarts Express to school. Make sure you bring a camera. Packed with Harry Potter trivia and anecdotes throughout, you’ll see all these sights and more on your 2.5 hour walking tour.
View the city sights from the Thames River bank, walk from Embankment to the famous Tate Modern Museum. Along the way, let your guide give you the inside scoop on the London attractions that inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and see how real-life London sneaks into the magical world she invented.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Harry Potter Walking Tour, departing at 10:30am
USD $24.90Pricing details
Harry Potter Walking Tour, departing at 12:00pm
USD $24.90Pricing details
Harry Potter Walking Tour of London
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Zone 1 Travelcard or Oyster card
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Harry Potter's Walking Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K. Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Anne O, October 2016
Loved it! Tom was our guide. He was wonderful very knowledgeable about London history as well as Harry Potter!
Reviewed by: jerhui.tan, October 2016
Did the tour with Tom. He was knowledgeable, very descriptive and overall made the tour fun and relaxing. Definitely reccommend!