London Harry Potter Walking Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Ideal choice for families
After a short tube ride (make sure to have a valid Travelcard for Zone 1) to King's Cross, there's a great photo opportunity before your tour ends on the mythical Platform 9¾, where Harry caught the Hogwarts Express to school. Make sure you bring a camera. Packed with Harry Potter trivia and anecdotes throughout, you’ll see all these sights and more on your 2.5 hour walking tour!
View the city sights from the Thames River bank, walk from Embankment to the famous Tate Modern Museum. Let your expert guide give you the inside scoop on the London attractions which inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and see how real-life London sneaks into the magical world she invented. A magical tour for Harry Potter fans of all ages, and a great activity for family vacations in London.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Harry Potter Walking Tour, departing at 10:30am
USD $26.70Pricing details
Harry Potter Walking Tour, departing at 12:00pm
USD $26.70Pricing details
Harry Potter Walking Tour of London
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Zone 1 Travelcard/Oyster card
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Harry Potter's Walking Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Arlo F, July 2016
Fantastic tour! Our tour guide, Tom from Sydney, Australia was a wealth of knowledge about all of the locations we visited not just in regard to the Harry Potter movies but also about London in general. My daughter is obsessed with Harry Potter and even she learned a few new facts! Tom was super friendly and very approachable. Our tour group was quite large with several couples with young children and the pace was kept very reasonable. Tom was excellent at ensuring that everyone stayed together and he was easy to hear and understand wherever you were standing in the group. Thank you for a memorable tour, Tom - we will definitely be back!
Reviewed by: Erika G, July 2016
For someone that has only read the books and have not seen the movies, I still loved this tour. The walk was a good pace and the guide knew his stuff.