Book by October 14 to save 50% off our previously offered price!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Ideal choice for families
Meet your guide in Leicester Square, then after a short tube ride (make sure you have a valid Travelcard for Zone 1) to King's Cross, there's a great photo opportunity before your tour ends on the mythical Platform 9¾, where Harry caught the Hogwarts Express to school. Make sure you bring a camera. Packed with Harry Potter trivia and anecdotes throughout, you’ll see all these sights and more on your 2.5 hour walking tour.
View the city sights from the Thames River bank, walk from Embankment to the famous Tate Modern Museum. Along the way, let your guide give you the inside scoop on the London attractions that inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and see how real-life London sneaks into the magical world she invented.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Harry Potter Walking Tour, departing at 10:30am
USD $13.21Pricing details
Harry Potter Walking Tour, departing at 12:00pm
USD $13.21Pricing details
Harry Potter Walking Tour of London
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Zone 1 Travelcard or Oyster card
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Harry Potter's Walking Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K. Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lanie, United States of America, September 2016
Tom met us at Leicester Square and we were off on a fabulous and very interesting tour. Tom was great. He was very informative and fun. He knew so much about Harry Potter. It was a fun tour and we learned lot and got to see some great HP places. Then we had our picture taken at Platform 9 3/4.
Would DEFINTELY RECOMMEND. TOM WAS AWESOME!!
Reviewed by: janine I, September 2016
Great friendly experience walking around London and learning about scenes from films as well as other London knowledge. Jon and Jamie were fantastic!