- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Then, get back in the car for the relaxing drive through the Tuscan countryside to Florence (approximately one hour). As you approach Florence, you'll drive up the Viale dei Colli to the stunning terrace of Piazzale Michelangelo. Here, you can enjoy the most impressive views of the city before continuing down into its heart.
You will head to Florence’s city center, where you can admire the Piazza Santa Croce and the pretty Santa Croce church. You’ll also see the impressive Piazza del Duomo (S. Maria del Fiore Cathedral, the Baptistery and Giotto's Bell tower), Piazza della Signoria (Palazzo Vecchio), Piazza della Repubblica and the elegant Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge). You’ll have free time to explore the many shops, watch the street performers, visit a museum or simply enjoy the views over the river. When you’ve finished exploring Florence, jump back in your luxury vehicle for your transfer back to your ship in Livorno.
For even more Italian culture, upgrade your shore excursion to include a private guide for three hours in Florence, plus admission into one of Florence’s world-renowned art galleries – either the Accademia or the Uffizi. If you don’t upgrade, you’ll simply explore Pisa and Florence on your own.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
If different pick-up time needed, please advise at time of booking under special requirements
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour & Driver
Pisa and Florence private day trip with driver
USD $101.49Pricing details
Tour, Driver & Guide Accademia
Pisa and Florence private day trip plus guide for 3 hours and skip-the-line entry to the Accademia gallery
USD $161.31Pricing details
Tour, Driver & Guide Uffizi
Pisa and Florence private day trip plus guide for 3 hours and skip-the-line entry to the Uffizi gallery
USD $161.31Pricing details
Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Florence Private Day Trip
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver
- Private transport by air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- Professional guide in Florence and skip-the-line entry to Accademia or Uffizi (if option selected)
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Please note that on Mondays, the Accademia and the Uffizi are closed, but you can upgrade to include admission to the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio instead
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Reviewed by: Ping, October 2016
Highly recommended, the driver speaks fluent English, was very accommondative, we had a good time.
Reviewed by: S H, October 2016
We had a wonderful day visiting the Tower of Pisa and Florence, what a beautiful city. As this was a shore excursion from the ship we were nervous about timing. We had a great driver for the day and he got us back to the ship with time to spare.