Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-Day Small Group Tour of French and Belgian WWI Battlefields
- Professional driver-guide
- Transport by minivan
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees Hooge Crater Museum, Hooge Trenches and Fromelles Visitor Centre
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Alan S, June 2016
A wonderful trip with Dave who was so knowledgeable and paid attention to the 3 different nationalities on the coach
The empathy shown to people who had relatives buried on the battlefields was very special
The choice of hotel was great since we were still in the middle of the battlefield
The weather was shocking but it made us realise something of what the troops went through
Reviewed by: Mark B, September 2015
Great trip to the battlefields. Great guide with Dave. No complaints to report. Mark