Get to California the safe and convenient way! Don't worry yourself with driving across the desert, leave that to the professionals. All the comforts are there for you - reclining seats, stereo headsets for a feature-length movie, complimentary snacks and beverages and on-board stewardess service. What could be easier?
- Airport transfer
Sit back, relax and recline your seat, adjust your foot rest, tray table and headrest as you begin your journey to Los Angeles or Anaheim. Your air ride coach smoothly pulls out of the terminal - your friendly crew introduces themselves and tells you about the coach and services. You'll immediately notice the beautiful decor, professionalism and cleanliness on board.
Your uniformed attendant will begin their service by offering you a fresh pillow and blanket. Your attendant will provide you an assortment of snacks and beverages for your enjoyment. Afterwards, you'll begin the full length feature movie. So enjoy the movie, catch up on your reading, enjoy the sightseeing or take a nap. Your attendant will look after your comfort.
You'll arrive relaxed, refreshed and ready to enjoy your California visit!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Shuttle service departs from Harrah's and The California Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas.
If you do not indicate your hotel for pick up at the time of booking, please call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
3:20pm - Harrah's Hotel and Casino
Buses depart approximately at:
7am from Los Angeles
8:45am from Anaheim
Roundtrip travel from Las Vegas to Los Angeles/Anaheim:
Buses arrive approximately at:
8:30pm from Anaheim
9pm from Los Angeles
Buses pickup and drop-off at select downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, LAX airport area hotels, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Anaheim and Buena Park hotels.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
One Way to Anaheim
One way shuttle transfer from Las Vegas to hotels in Anaheim or Buena Park
USD $72.99Pricing details
Roundtrip to Anaheim
Roundtrip shuttle transfers between Las Vegas & hotels in Anaheim or Buena Park
USD $107.99Pricing details
One Way to Los Angeles
One way shuttle transfer from Las Vegas to LA hotels in downtown LA, Hollywood, LAX Airport area, Santa Monica or Beverly Hills
USD $93.99Pricing details
Roundtrip to Los Angeles
Roundtrip shuttle transfers between Las Vegas & LA hotels in downtown LA, Hollywood, LAX Airport area, Santa Monica or Beverly Hills
USD $128.99Pricing details
Las Vegas to Los Angeles / Anaheim Luxury Transfer Service
- Pick up from several Las Vegas hotels - Roundtrip or One Way services from Las Vegas
- On Board Stewardess
- Full Galley with Snacks and Beverages
- Movies with Earphones
- Baggage Handling, Including Golf Clubs
- Pillows, Blankets and more
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: this transfer is to hotels only
- Upon check out please enter your preferred return date in the special requirements field
- This transfer is not recommended for passengers who have a same day flight scheduled
- All times are subject to local traffic conditions
- A maximum of two (2) suitcases and one (1) carry-on is allowed per person. Any additional luggage is subjected to an additional fee of $10 USD per bag payable at the time of check-in to the local operator.
- No overnight stops in Anaheim are permitted if departing from Los Angeles
- This is a hotel to hotel shuttle service not intended for day trips.
- Please provide your Los Angeles pickup location and Las Vegas drop off location at the time of booking
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
- Infants are free and considered lap children provided that they don't occupy a seat. Child seats are not required for motor coaches.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Martyn B, October 2014
This Lux Bus America transfer from Las Vegas to Los Angeles was on time and comfortable. There were 2 films shown during the trip, a 20 minute break at a service area and a steward on the coach serving snacks and drinks. The coach stops at Anaheim where you transfer to a smaller vehicle for a transfer to your hotel.
Reviewed by: Carol H, September 2014
Great way of getting to LA from Las Vegas, comfortable coach, nice scenery along the way.