Experience Kauai island air views in this state of the art G8 Airvan aircraft! Specifically designed for aerial sightseeing, it flies at a slower pace for optimal viewing and photography. The Airvan is known for its huge bubble windows, smooth ride and wide cabin doors for easy access. It provides a very spacious cabin for comfortable seating. And now, for a limited time only, receive a free DVD when you take the Entire Kauai Air Tour!
Some of the sites you may see include:
- Kipu Kai (Baby Napali)
- Menehune Fishpond (Raiders of the Lost Arc was filmed)
- Secluded Mahaulepu Beach
- Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees
- Manawaiopuna Waterfall also known as Jurassic Falls
- Captain Cooks Landing in Old Waimea town
- Breathtaking Waimea Canyon (Grand Canyon of the Pacific)
- Beautiful Napali Coastline
- Lots of waterfalls
- Lumahai Beach (Movie South Pacific was filmed)
- Hanalei Bay and Hanalei Valley
- Kilauea Lighthouse
- Mokuaeae Island (Northern most point of the Hawaiian Islands)
- Waialeale Crater (wettest spot on earth)
- Anahola Mountain Range (King Kong's Profile)
- Wailua Falls (Fantasy Island was filmed)
- Opaekaa Falls
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8:30am; check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
Departs at 10am; check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
Departs at 11:30am; check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
Departs at 1:30pm; check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
Departs at 3pm
Departs at 4:30pm
Kauai Air Tour
- 70-minutes Aerial Sightseeing Tour
- Narrated by Professional Pilot
- Noise Reduction Headsets
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Complimentary DVD
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Only airplane on Kauai that can accommodate 6 passengers on the same flight. Groups of more than 6 passengers will be split up.
- Professional, knowledgeable pilots with 20+ years of major airline experience
- Every seat is a window seat with HUGE bubble windows
- Slow flying tour for optimal viewing and photography
- Noise reduction headsets with individual microphones and two-way intercom
- Only airplane on Kauai with aisle seat for more cabin room and comfort
- Only airplane on Kauai with wide sliding door for easy access
At time of booking you MUST advise:
- Hotel name
- Local contact number/cell phone
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Andrew, United States of America, November 2016
The pilot was extra friendly. Seeing the island from the air is definitely different than on land. It is definitely a must coming to Kauai to take this air tour.
Reviewed by: Richele G, United States of America, October 2016
We had a wonderful time with our pilot Eric. Super exciting and so beautiful.