- Breakfast included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Dinner included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour w/ Double Occupancy Room
3 nights in a private room with two twin beds in 4-star hotels; two people per room
USD $754.66Pricing details
Tour w/ Single Occupancy Room
3 nights in a private room with two twin beds in 4-star hotels; one person per room
USD $1,004.00Pricing details
Hong Kong Peak Tram
- 3 nights accommodation
- Private vehicle and all necessary transportation to all attractions
- Train to Guangzhou and ferry back to Hong Kong
- Entrance fees to all attractions listed in itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- China entry visa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Standard hotel rooms in China contain two single/twin beds; double-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin beds for a maximum of two adults; single-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin bed for a single person
- If you book Double Occupancy but need another bed for a child, call the local tour operator after booking to request this, and an additional bed will be put in your room (contact information will be provided on your confirmation voucher)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: spark5900, November 2015
Charles is very friendly and knowledgeable.
Tour to Guangzou is impressed.