- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tuscan Cooking Class and Dinner in Florence
- Cooking class
- Expert local chef/cooking assistant
- Dinner accompanied by 1 bottle of wine for every four people
- Recipe booklet to take home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Eggplant caprese (tomato and mozzarella salad)
- Potato gnocchi (dumplings) Meat sauce Bolognese or pesto alla Genovese (pesto and basil sauce)
- Tuscan Farmer’s Chicken (chicken stew)
- Tiramisu (cocoa, espresso and mascarpone cheese pudding)
- Vegetable millefoglie (vegetable stack)
- Spinach and ricotta-filled ravioli
- Tuscan Hunter’s Chicken (chicken stew)
- Chocolate soufflé
- Zucchini Parmesan (baked zucchini and Parmesan cheese)
- Cannelloni pasta and sauce
- Chicken Marsala (chicken and mushroom casserole with Marsala wine)
- White chocolate mousse with chocolate rum sauce
- Potato brocatelle (soufflé)
- Fresh pasta and sauce
- Chicken Tartara (chicken in mayonnaise-style sauce)
- Ricotta cake with pineapple sauce
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Susan P, December 2016
This class was amazing and so much fun! The Chef was funny and kept everyone entertained while teaching us how to make our dinner. Afterward they take you to the dining area where you are able to share the meal with everyone in the class. Definitely recommend this tour!
Reviewed by: Ronald D, November 2016