Spend an hour playing and snorkeling with these aquatic creatures before heading to a second shallow reef for a snorkel stop. As you explore underwater, you’ll be amazed by the exquisite colors of the friendly fish as they dart around the coral.
Please Note: Hotel pickup and drop-off from the following locations only: Westin Hotel Resort & Spa, Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Beach Suites and Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort (customers staying a different resorts can be picked up from one of these resorts)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
1:30pm (returns at 5pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am for Grand Cayman Stingray Sandbar & Reef Sail
Tour departs at 1pm
Tour departs at 1:30pm for Grand Cayman Stingray Sandbar & Reef Sail
- Luxury catamaran sail
- Stingray city sandbar
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note - shuttle service does not operate from the cruise ship dock. Taxis are available in front of the cruise ship terminal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the following locations only: Westin Hotel Resort & Spa, Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Beach Suites and Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort (customers staying a different resorts can be picked up from one of these resorts)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: nchildress297, August 2016
We had an amazing time. Riding in the catamaran was so much fun. The crew was great and it was so nice watching them work the sails and the boat.
The stingrays were great and hanging out in the after on the sandbar was so cool too.
I recommend this trip to everyone.
Reviewed by: Andrew M, July 2016
An excellent tour sand well worth the money. The experience of swimming with the stingrays is one of the best things you will do. boat and staff we very good, helpful and friendly.