Book and travel by April 1st to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your day trip continues for photo stops at Tourrettes/Loup before winding up in the charming Loup Gorges. The views of the Alps, valleys and spectacular coastline from the perched medieval village of Gourdon are amazing. You will have time for your lunch (not included) and a tasting of the traditional floral-scented candy at the Florian confectionery, a Riviera specialty.
Next stop is a guided perfumery tour in Grasse, world capital of the perfume industry. You'll have some free time here, so you could also visit the old town.
Your last stop is a 45-minute visit to Cannes, to see La Croisette boulevard, the Film Festival Palace, designer shops and sandy beaches.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Provence Countryside Small Group Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Melissa N, August 2016
Wonderful! Another very lovely day trip. Guide was very knowledgeable and helpful, good driver
Reviewed by: margieclebanoff, May 2016
The guide, Rolf, was very professional, friendly, and most importantly, extremely knowledgeable. He made the day a real joy.