- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Safety is the top priority – courses are inspected twice daily, the guide-to-guest ratio is a maximum of 1:4, and you have the ability to choose the speed and orientation of your zipline. Exclusive features, such as the twin WhisperLines, ensure you’ll hear the sounds of the forest, and not the sound of metal on metals from the ziplines.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 12:30pm
Departs at 1pm
Departs at 1:30pm
Departs at 2pm
Departs at 2:30pm
- All necessary equipment (helmet, glove and harness)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must wear closed-toed shoes
- Lightweight pants, capris or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt are recommended
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs (32 kilograms and 122 kilograms)
- Minor children require a parent or guardian to sign their participation agreement, and children between the ages of 8 and 13 require an adult to zip with them
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Markus, July 2016
Great trip Great people!
Reviewed by: James C, June 2016
The Zipline was awesome. The guides were great. Definitely recommend this one. We had a disappointing Zipline experience on our Norwegian cruise and this one was as good as we had hoped!