- Buffet lunch included
- Family friendly
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
At Liarsville Camp, you’ll discover how the prospectors of yesteryear survived while they were searching for gold. Converse with colorful, in-costume period characters, from gold-diggers to gold-digging madams, and enjoy this glimpse of life during the Klondike Gold Rush. Visit the Fancy Goods Gift Shop to find the perfect souvenir, and have your picture taken with the camp's mascot, an adorable Alaskan malamute named Denali.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Skagway port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs port of Skagway at 12pm
USD $47.25Pricing details
Skagway Salmon Bake
- 1.5-hour salmon bake shore excursion in Skagway
- Full buffet
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Beer and wine (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate your ship or hotel name when booking your tour
- Layers and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Beer and wine are available for purchase
- Children 13-17 must have a signed parental consent form to participate in the absence of a parent or guardian
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Pamela Y, June 2013
This was really amazing-loved the salmon buffet! Went back three times for salmon!The program was great, gift shop wonderful. It was a great experience.
Reviewed by: Duella R, July 2012
The food was very good. The show was very shortf but enjoyble. The displays of life at the time of the gold rush were about what you would think. No real interaction between visitors and the actors assuming the character of gold rush citizens.