Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip from Zurich
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Rail Tour
Climb up, up, up, savoring views of the towering mountains around you, until you reach Jungfraujoch. You're officially at the highest train station in Europe, at an elevation of 11,333 feet (3,454 meters)! At the Top of Europe, experience a breathtaking panorama of the Swiss Alps enveloped in eternal snow and ice.
Walk through the heart of a glacier in the Ice Palace, overlook the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) from the sweeping Sphinx Observatory and spot the snow-capped peaks of neighboring France and Italy beyond. Grab a drink or a bite to eat at the panoramic restaurant if you wish.
After your time at Jungfraujoch, ride the cogwheel train back down to Lauterbrunnen, where your coach awaits for the 1-hour drive back to Zurich. Arrive at the Zurich bus terminal in the evening.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Cogwheel train ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brian S, July 2016
Great trip! Best tour guide we have ever had!
Reviewed by: Johnny K, July 2016
A once in your lifetime trip.