After redeeming your voucher for your York Pass, you’ll also receive a color guidebook with detailed information about the historical city and its famous attractions. Use the guidebook to plan your independent sightseeing with ease.
The York pass includes entry to 30 top attractions around the city as well as discounted entry to select attractions in the wider county. Learn about chocolate making at York’s Chocolate Story, and discover Gothic architecture at its finest on a visit to York Minster — one of the largest cathedrals in Europe. Entrance to family-friendly attractions such as York Dungeon and York’s CHOCOLATE Story are included in the pass, alongside lesser-known treasures like Clifford’s Tower.
York City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour also now comes free with York Pass: With 20 stops around the city, this 24-hour ticket is the perfect way to get around all the sights.
Free Entry to Select York Attractions:
- York City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with over 20 stops around the city (ticket valid 24 hours)
- Barley Hall
- Beningbrough Hall
- Byland Abbey
- Captain Cook Memorial Museum in Whitby
- Castle Howard
- Clifford’s Tower
- Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum
- Fairfax House
- Goddards Garden
- Helmsley Castle
- Helmsley Walled Garden
- Jorvik DIG
- Mansion House
- Merchant Adventurers’ Hall
- National Centre for Birds of Prey
- National Railway Museum (NRM) road train
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Richard III Experience
- The Henry VII Experience
- The Roman Bath
- The York Dungeon
- Treasurer’s House
- York Army Museum
- York Art Gallery
- York Brewery
- York Castle Museum
- York Cold War Bunker
- York Maze
- York Minster
- York’s CHOCOLATE Story
- Yorkshire Air Museum
- Yorkshire Museum
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- The Royal York Hotel (free champagne with afternoon tea)
- The quirky Red House Café (savings of up to 20%)
- The unique Cat Gallery (savings of up to 10%)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays: 10am - 4pm
Note: The Centre occasionally closes at 4pm for training.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
York Pass valid for 1 calendar day from the time of first use
USD $48.01Pricing details
York Pass valid for 2 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $63.17Pricing details
York Pass valid for 3 calendar days from the time of first use
USD $75.81Pricing details
York Pass New
- York Pass
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 4 years and under generally gain free admission to most attractions
- You are required to enter a travel date on booking; please note this is only required as an indication
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Hilary C, December 2016
Loved York...great city. Especially the Minster
Reviewed by: Bruce, September 2016
Easy to use no issues at all