Whistler's Hidden Gems Dinner Tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Dinner included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Start your evening by meeting your local, professional foodie guide, who will lead you to your first stop, a brewhouse, for tastings of locally brewed beers. After whetting your appetite, move on to a cozy and elegant, award-winning tapas spot, followed by a visit to a funky and cozy restaurant hidden from the main village. For your main course, the chef offers customers a unique reinvention of traditional comfort foods, with nourishing and beautiful ingredients. Choose from pan seared snapper, beet and barley risotto, rich and creamy wild mushrooms, and numerous other wholesome fusion dishes.
Your pants may be getting tighter, but there is still more to taste on this tour! Following the main course, make your way to a local chocolate shop for a sample of fresh fudge, and then end your feast at a trendy, casual lounge for the chef's desert selection. A sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below.
To make the most of your evening, upgrade to include wine pairings, which include a 3-ounce (90-ml) glass of red or white wine (your choice) at each of the first three restaurants, plus a 1-ounce (30-ml) glass of British Columbia's famous icewine at the last stop. Additional wine and drinks can be purchased throughout the tour.
Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Arrive promptly by 4:50pm for check-in
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner tour (food only); wine and cocktails available for purchase throughout the tour
USD $78.35Pricing details
Dinner Tour with Wine Pairings
Dinner tour with wine pairings; includes flight of 3 3oz beers, 2 3oz glasses of red or white wine at each of the first 3 restaurants, plus a 1oz glass of BC's famous icewine at the last restaurant
USD $102.83Pricing details
Whistler Dinner Tour
- 4-hour dinner tour in Whistler
- 4 full courses
- Wine pairing (if option selected)
- Professional, local guide
- Gratuities for all servers
- Alcoholic drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities for tour guide (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Moderate amount of easy walking
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer)
- Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
Brewhouse: Tasting flight of locally brewed beer; three 3-ounce glasses (included with both tour options)
Elements: Pan seared salmon over a bed of fresh vegetables
Stonesedge: Pan seared snapper, beet and barley risotto, caramelized lemon, grilled asparagus or crispy duck shepherd's pie
Rocky Chocolate: Tasty treat
Caramba: Chef's choice of seasonal dessert
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: JANET N, June 2016
Definitely 5 star. The food was fantastic, the wine/beer superb and the weather even cooperated most of the time. Bria was very informative, energetic and kept us going. Will definitely do it again.
Reviewed by: Matt W, September 2015
Really enjoyed it! Our guide Anne Marie was great!