- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Dinner included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Start your evening by meeting your local foodie guide, at the first stop to taste fine olive oils from around the world. After whetting your appetite, move on to a cozy and elegant, award-winning tapas spot, followed by a visit to a funky and cozy restaurant hidden from the main village. Try out some of Whistler's local beers and best Italian inspired wood-fired oven pizza, right before the main course where the chef offers guests a unique reinvention of traditional comfort foods, with nourishing ingredients.
Your pants may be getting tighter, but there is still more to taste on this tour! Following the main course, make your way to a local chocolate shop for a sample of fresh fudge, and then end your feast at a trendy, casual lounge for the chef's desert selection.
To make the most of your evening, upgrade to include wine pairings, which include a 3-ounce (90-ml) glass of red or white wine (your choice) at each of the first three restaurants, plus a 1-ounce (30-ml) glass of British Columbia's famous icewine at the last stop. Additional wine and drinks can be purchased throughout the tour.
Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: From December 17th to January 2nd, the tour will depart at 4:15pm (arrive promptly at 4:05pm for check-in)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner tour (food only); wine and cocktails available for purchase throughout the tour
USD $78.80Pricing details
Dinner Tour with Wine Pairings
Dinner tour with wine pairings; includes flight of 3 3oz beers, 2 3oz glasses of red or white wine at each of the first 3 restaurants, plus a 1oz glass of BC's famous icewine at the last restaurant
USD $103.38Pricing details
Whistler Dinner Tour
- 4-hour dinner tour in Whistler
- 4 full courses
- Wine pairing (if option selected)
- Professional, local guide
- Gratuities for all servers
- Alcoholic drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities for tour guide (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Moderate amount of easy walking
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer)
- Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Vanity Visage, October 2016
It was a great night with lots of delicious food! the tour guide was so sweet .. i believe her name was Kristie ... or maybe Katie ... im bad with name s :- .
my husband and i went and met some wonderful people! would do it again!
Reviewed by: Tracy G, September 2016
This tour was a lot of fun and a great way to check out a range of restaurants in Whistler. Our guide kept us entertained and we got to chat to some lovey people on the tour. We did the wine matching with the tour - recommend it as we got to sample some great local wines as well as awesome local foods. The servings at each locations were a good size, very tasty, and a good mix of different cooking styles - we were well and truly full by the end of the tour. A great evening all round with excellent food, wine, and company.