- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Gediminas Avenue until you reach the Parliament. You will see KGB Museum, Lukiskiu Square and learn about the street history
- Barricades near Parliament
- Green Bridge
- St Peter and Paul's Church (stop and visit)
- Vilnius University, President Palace
- St Anne's Church and Bernardine's Church
- Amber Gallery (stop and visit)
- The Hill of Subacius (panorama view)
- The Gates of Dawn (stop)
- Russian Church of the Holy Spirit
- Town Hall Square
- Rudininku Street, Pylimo Street, Islandijos Street, Totoriu Street and return back to Cathedral Square
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Vilnius City Sightseeing Tour
- Transport by car for 1-2 pax
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for 3+ pax
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees to museums
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: rutsch46, July 2016
Thomas and his driver were prompt and professional. We especially enjoyed hearing from Thomas about the history of Lithuania and how the monuments of the city reflect aspects of that history. We also got excellent recommendations about how to spend our time for the remainder of our stay in Vilnius. The restaurant suggestions were well appreciated, too. I would recommend this short 2 hrs. tour either as a beginning to a longer stay in Vilnius, or as a summary of important places and ideas in the city.
Reviewed by: Flor, December 2015
I had a great time!