- Choice of seating available
- Likely to Sell Out
- Dinner included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
Continue to the guest apartments, with their richly ornate décor, and then take a turn around the Franz Karl Apartments, which were once occupied by the emperor’s parents.
With your audio tour over, head inside the Ehrenhof restaurant, adjacent to the main palace entrance. Or, in the summer months (from May to September), take a seat outside at a table on the garden terrace. Whatever the location, a candlelit 3-course Austrian meal awaits. Read the Itinerary for a sample menu.
After dinner, make your way to the palace Orangery for your classical music concert. In the historical setting, take your seat in your chosen ticket category: VIP, A, B and C, referring to the front, middle and rear of the auditorium respectively.
Then, sit back and listen to an ensemble from the Schönbrunn Palace Orchestra perform overtures and operatic arias by Mozart and Strauss. Examples of the pieces played include “Le Nozze di Figaro,” “Don Giovanni,” “Radetzkymarsch” and more. The ensemble is accompanied by a soprano and baritone as well as two ballet dancers. If you chose to book a VIP or category A seat, your ticket includes a glass of fizz during the intermission.
Your experience ends when the concert finishes, in the late evening.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Audio tour: Take your audio tour at any time during the palace opening hours
- Dinner: 6:30pm
- Concert: Doors open at 8pm; concert starts at 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Premier concert seating with a glass of sparkling wine during the intermission
USD $159.54Pricing details
Category A Ticket
Concert seating at front of the auditorium with a glass of sparkling wine during the intermission
USD $131.85Pricing details
Category B Ticket
Concert seating in the middle of the auditorium
USD $120.77Pricing details
Category C Ticket
Concert seating at the rear of the auditorium
USD $105.25Pricing details
An Evening in Schonbrunn Palace: Palace Tour, Dinner and Concert
- Audio tour
- 3-course dinner
- Glass of sparkling wine at intermission (VIP and Category A seating only)
- Beverages, unless mentioned
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cloakroom fee (approx. 1 euro)
- Concert program (approx. 5 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner is occasionally relocated (without notice) to the Restaurant La Corte located inside the Maritim Hotel close by
- Important: For the ticket collection please go to the The Orangerie Schonbrunn Ticket Office before going to the palace entrance.
- Beef consommé with sliced pancake
- Tafelspitz (classic Viennese boiled beef)
- Orangerie Creme Brulée
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Analiese D, United States of America, October 2016
This was an excellent evening for a Viennese cultural night for a visitor. The palace tour was great 16.50 euro grand tour ticket included. The dinner was very good -pre-fixed 3 course meal, drinks not included at a nice restaurant in the palace front courtyard indoor seating followed by a 1.5 hour show with a mix of orchestra, opera and ballet. Overall a lovely evening. We arrived at 2pm to enjoy the gardens and tour which finished around 5pm.
Reviewed by: Michael V, United Kingdom, September 2016
Fantastic. Must do.