Victoria City Sightseeing Tour with Craigdarroch Castle
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your coach tour follows a route along Antique Row before arriving at Craigdarroch Castle. Your guide will fill you in on the eccentricities of this Victorian-era Scottish Baronial mansion, which is designated a National Historic Site of Canada.
Enjoy an hour to explore Craigdarroch Castle at your leisure. Discover the heritage museum, considered a key piece of British Columbia history, built in the early 1900s and designed with exquisite stained glass windows and elegant woodwork. Learn about its wealthy former residents and the many functions of its subdivided estate, including as a military hospital and music school.
Continuing your drive, stop at the summit of Mt Tolmie for a photo opportunity high above the city. Then it's on to Oak Bay, Uplands and along Marine Drive, offering vistas of the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Stop at Oak Bay Marina to feed the seals or grab some coffee (own expense), then travel along scenic Marine Drive and the Victoria waterfront past Beacon Hill Park, the largest of its kind in the city. Your morning or afternoon sightseeing tour ends at the starting point.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups also offered (20 minutes prior to each tour) at:
- Harbour Towers Hotel
- Royal Scot Hotel
- Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Hotel
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 10am
USD $36.94Pricing details
10am Tour with Afternoon Tea
Tour departs at 10am, includes afternoon tea at the Fairmont Empress Hotel. Guests must make seating reservations in advance directly with the Empress Hotel (contact info on voucher).
USD $94.94Pricing details
Tour departs at 1pm
USD $36.94Pricing details
Victoria City Sightseeing Tour
- City tour
- Entry to Craigdarroch Castle
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Afternoon tea at the Empress Hotel (if option is selected)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Afternoon tea is served from 12pm to 3:45pm daily; the tour operator will help you book your tea time or you can call to arrange
- For the afternoon tea, dress code is casually elegant. Please no torn and / or ripped jeans, short shorts, cut off pants, beach wear, flip flops or baseball caps
- If you require hotel pickup & drop-off, you must contact the local service provider after booking to ensure this service is provided for your hotel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: eileen h, July 2016
Fantastic tour with so many interesting facts about the lovely city of Victoria. Stop at the castle was beautiful with enough time to tour the inside. Driver very nice and welcoming. Would recommend this tour to friends and family.
Reviewed by: Kim H, July 2016
This was a great tour. The driver Jim was very friendly and informative. We really enjoyed it.