- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
When you first arrive, you will be fitted for your harness and lead on a practice zipline run. Once you've completed the practice zipline, you'll hop onto an ATV for a ride up the mountain. From the launch point, you’ll get back down to the bottom of the mountain on the eight ziplines. You’ll also have the chance to walk across two impressive suspension bridges that will give you a fantastic perspective on the rainforest.
Your two professionally trained guides emphasize safety and comfort, ensuring a ride full of thrills, natural beauty and wonderful memories. As you make your way through the forest and over British Columbia’s picturesque Sooke Hills, your guides will provide you with interesting facts and stories about the local ecology and wildlife of Canada.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Shuttle pickups available (if tour option is selected)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Tour without Transport
10am Zipline tour without transportation
USD $65.17Pricing details
- 2-hour zipline tour
- Shuttle service (if option selected)
- All necessary equipment is provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum passenger age is 5
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 60 lbs (28 kg) and a maximum of 275 lbs (125 kg)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Larry, August 2016
A fun time had for all. Our 12 year old granddaughter was fearless, on the 7 legs of zip line. She went upside down, and did the Spider-man position amazing the instructors. Recommend highly.
Reviewed by: Luckielu, July 2014
I can't say enough great things about the vendor used for this tour and the guides. In all my years of travel (I'm 50 and have been traveling since I was very little) this was by far the best tour I've booked in a long time. What an experience with my sons. Dag (Dawwwwwg) and Jooo-Jeee (haha) we're exceptional. Thanks for the memories.