Add a little excitement to your day trip to Victoria from Vancouver without blowing the budget. Take a scenic seaplane flight to the famous island for a leisurely day of sightseeing before returning to Vancouver by ferry. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
- Scenic air tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Depart Vancouver harbour by seaplane for a scenic 35-minute flight over the Gulf Islands to beautiful Victoria. Enjoy panoramic views of the city and its surrounds as you get a birds eye view of from the sky. Splash down and spend the day exploring Victoria's quaint antique shops and cafes, as well as the historic alleys of the oldest China town in Canada.
At the end of your day in Victoria you will board a coach for a ferry ride through Active Pass and the Gulf Islands back to Vancouver.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Scenic seaplane flight to Victoria
- Bus and ferry back to Vancouver
- Carbon offset levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Flights are subject to cancellation due to bad weather
- Not handicap accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: paulamleall, October 2016
This tour was amazing!!! We love it! We only regreted that we stayed for just a day in Victoria!!!
Reviewed by: zen140972, October 2016
Enjoyed every minute organisation superb weather could not have been better views amazing would thoroughly recommend to friends and family