The main destination of this sightseeing tour is Maracas Beach, the most popular beach in northern Trinidad. After a quick exploration of Port of Spain, you'll journey via the Saddle Road to this beautiful getaway. Magnificent views await you on this 3.5 hour journey.
Visit Trinidad's highlights on this comprehensive, half-day guided tour. You'll pass by the lighthouse, the striking Parliament building known as the Red House as well as the Magnificent Seven, a row of imposing colonial houses originally built at the turn of the century as private residences. Continuing around the Queens Park Savannah, you'll make a brief stop at the tropical Botanical Gardens, a cool shady enclave of exotic trees and tropical flowers.
Then, it's a short drive to Lady Young Lookout for an excellent panoramic view of Port of Spain. Departing, you'll head for Santa Cruz Valley with its endless cocoa and coffee plantations. Continue along the scenic North Coast Road, where you will take in a panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea at Maracas Lookout. On reaching Maracas Beach, Trinidad's most beautiful and popular attraction, you can swim, sunbathe or relax before returning to the hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pickup from all Port of Spain Hotels and Guest houses.
If you do not indicate your hotel for pick up at the time of booking, please call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- 9:00am tour returns to original departure point at approximately 12:30pm
- 1:00pm tour returns to original departure point at approximately 4:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
USD $39.99Pricing details
Departs at 1pm
USD $39.99Pricing details
Trinidad Highlights and Scenic Drive Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional driver and guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maracas Beach is approximately 45 minutes from Port of Spain. The beach is about 1850m long and has off white sand. Waves are an average height of 1.0m and are ideal for surfing
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Port pickup is not available
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John M, July 2016
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Gaynor M, June 2016
Tour guide, Ulric, made my afternoon so interesting. He was extremely knowledgeable about his country and spent the whole time passing on his knowledge to me. Beautiful drive to Maracas Bay with a delicious bake and shark lunch. Then Ulric drove me around the streets of POS. Highly recommend this tour