- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- CN Tower
- Casa Loma
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Option Ticket: Toronto Zoo OR Ontario Science Centre
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Your Toronto CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 6 months from date of purchase
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- CN Tower admission
- Royal Ontario Museum admission
- Casa Loma admission
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada admission
- Option Ticket: Ontario Science Center admission or Toronto Zoo admission
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Your ticket booklet is valid for 9 days from date of first use and includes helpful information such as hours of operation, public transportation and special 'Insider Tips' on the best time to visit each attraction
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 6 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sandra U, September 2016
Excellent value, we loved the cCN tower, aquarium and casa lomo, the open top bus was a great way to get around, the lake cruise was a lovely way to see the skyline and the airport
Reviewed by: FOLUSO A, September 2016
This was certainly worth it. I visited the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Ripleys Museum and CN Tower and it was worth the money paid. It was also easy to swap my paper voucher for the ticket booklet and I did not have to queue up anymore at the entrance.