- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Explore the city at your own pace and get off at any of the 11 stops around the city. See the Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Concepción, Santa Cruz's oldest church, with its remarkable bell tower, tiled roof and Islamic-style ceiling. Visit the Museo de la Naturaleza y El Hombre, before strolling along the waterfront to Castillo de San Juan, a 17th-century castle where slaves were traded in ancient times. Here, enjoy the breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Learn about the city’s interesting history from the onboard audio commentary, like the important role Santa Cruz de Tenerife plays in the communication between Africa, Europe and the Americas.
Admire the stunning architecture of the opera house, the Auditorio de Tenerife, designed by the Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava. Explore the 5-acre (2-hectare) estate with its ocean-facing front. Walk through the scenic Parque Garcia Sanabria, an urban park in the center of Santa Cruz de Tenerife and the largest in the Canary Islands, with an area of 67 square miles (174 square kilometers).
You can hop on and off as many times as you like aboard these open-top double-decker buses. There are 11 stops in total, and the entire route takes approximately one hour. The bus departs every 25 minutes from each stop and tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use.
For a full list of stops included on the tour, see the Itinerary section below.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded onboard commentary
- Mobile ticket
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Schedules and departure times are subject to change
- Plaza de España
- Mercado Nuestra Señora de África (Museo de la Naturaleza y El Hombre, Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Concepción)
- Puerto Crucero (harbor)
- Cuartel de Almeida (cruise harbor)
- Parque García Sanabria
- Rambla de Santa Cruz
- Plaza de Los Patos/ Viera y Clavijo
- Plaza Pedro Schwartz (Plaza Militar)/ Weyler
- Auditorio y Parque Marítimo César Manrique (Auditorio de Tenerife, Castillo de San Juán)
- El Corte Inglés
- Estación de Guaguas
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Krystian P, June 2016
I love this kind of tours an i lkied that i was able to get to few places for free.
Reviewed by: hanson2brooks, June 2016
Great way to see the sights!