Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It's that easy!
The bus will stop at the following bus terminals:
- Jarva Krog
- Haga Norra
- Haga Forum
- Norra stationsgatan
- St Eriksplan
- FAC Airport Coaches City terminal - Stockholm City
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Arlanda Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- One-way shared transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The brand of vehicle used will vary
It is your responsibility to make travel arrangements from the bus terminal to your accommodation
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Francesca K, August 2016
Great way to get to our hotel, the Radisson Blu Royal Viking. We walked about half a block and were there. Bus ride was quick and comfortable, but do not expect the bus driver to stow your bag in the luggage compartment of bus.
Reviewed by: vickygalvez1, June 2016
So convenient and easy to access. I completely recommend it going to and from city center/ Airport