- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
There are three major cascades and over 140 fountains in the park. The most impressive is the Grand Cascade, located directly below the Grand Palace, which features an impressive golden statue of Samson grasping the mighty jaws of the lion. The park's other cascades feature black and white chess board designs, Chinese dragons and numerous other features definitely worth seeing!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Half Day Tour of Peterhof (Petrodvorets)
- Entrance fees
- Transportation by air conditioned comfortable vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Assistance of an English-speaking local guide (German and French languages upon request, Italian and Spanish languages upon request with a supplement of EUR 20 per passenger and is paid directly to the guide)
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- The Tour does not operates for the Cruise ship passengers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Hanspeter W, September 2016
an unforgettable experience! Excellent car and driver. Our personal guide Ms Daria Yakovleva can be highly recommended. She is very knowledgable and very polite and goes out of her way to show us the most possible in the short time available. Thank you for all - VIATOR and Ms. Daria Yakovleva
Reviewed by: val.keirl, August 2016
Anastasia was our English speaking guide, very informed, eagerly answered questions and kept us to time and schedule. Her sense of humour fitted well with our party of 4 and whilst sharing all relevant information did not take the lecture pose but more of a relaxed conversation. Thank you for your warm welcome Anastasia!