- Buffet dinner included
- Free drinks included
The show starts with the dance group "Reverance", the beautiful ladies in their crinolines and the elegant cavalier, accompanied by the "Peters Quartet", a vocal quartet performing classical folk songs, lyrical romances and Russian Orthodox hymns. It is followed by a Cossack song and dance company "Maidan", formed in 1992 by the honored artist V. Drachev. The skillful group reproduces on stage Cossack songs and dances in their original form. The dancers of "Petersburg Stars" have their own repertoire including: lyrical dances of the Russian North, dances of the Cossacks from the Don and Voronezh and dancing miniatures of the Urals and Siberia.
The show consists in two parts of 45 minutes each and lasts one and a half hours in total. In the intermission, refreshments will be served. Enjoy a buffet table of fruit, canapés with red caviar, ham, Russian-style Salami, cheeses, Russian vodka, champagne, red wine, mineral water, juice and soft drinks. During the interval, classical quartet will perform alongside with the dancers in crinolines.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Folklore Show 'Feel Yourself Russian' with Russian Buffet Dinner
- Russian Folk Show
- Delicious buffet table of light traditional Russian food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available for €40 per booking (1-4 passengers) return, please state in special requirements if you would like this service additional charge is to be paid directly to the local supplier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your folk show ticket will be delivered to your Saint Petersburg hotel reception desk one day prior to the show
- Please note, in case of overbooking at the Nikolaevsky Palace, a similar folk show will be offered instead
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Passengers arriving at St Petersburg Port are subject to a 100 surcharge per group due to local port and border taxes
- The Tour does not operates for the Cruise ship passengers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Geraldine C, August 2016
Unfortunately we were the victims of jet lag and had to skip this. I suggest you don't book it on the night you arrive.
Reviewed by: Janice G, June 2015
Really good show. Just a small buffet in the interval but enjoyable. Champagne and vodka too!