Sail the coastline of the tropical island paradise of St. Lucia, watching the sunset and sipping champagne. Let yourself be swept away by the romance and magnificence of the moment - something you have to try at least once in your life!
Capture the magic of a tropical Caribbean landscape as you sail at dusk watching the sun set over the beautiful blue water. This is definitely the perfect way to finish an already wonderful day.
Experience the unimaginable beauty of the skyline, sip champagne and savor the light hor d'oeuvres as the romance and magnificence of the evening surround you. See the spectacular "green flash" as the sun disappears beyond the horizon!
You may consider taking along a sweater for the cool evening breeze. Wear comfortable low-heeled shoes.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your North Island hotels only
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Romantic colors as the sun sets in St Lucia
- Hotel pickup and drop off (North Island hotel only)
- Catamaran Cruise
- Complimentary Hor d'oeuvres
- Complimentary Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Anselma J, August 2016
The music was wonderful. The attendants were friendly, courteous, and pleasant. The sail was smooth. Our group had an enjoyable time.
Reviewed by: Steven E, December 2014
This was GREAT. Not exactly what I was expecting but was a lot of fun. I was thinking it would be a little more intimate and romantic but enjoyed the party scene!! Actually asked my partner to marry me on while we were out. The people on the ship were great and loved every minute!!