Spend the day sailing aboard a beautiful catamaran along the tropical west coast of St. Lucia. Go ashore to see the island's landmark, the Pitons, soaring over 2,000 feet (600 meters) in the air. Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens and explore the natural beauty of the waterfalls before heading to the Sulphur Springs inside the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano. You'll also have time to relax and swim in the warm tropical water.
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Disembark at the magical town of Soufriere and explore two of the island's most spectacular natural attractions. View the majestic Pitons on your way to the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano, the Sulphur Springs.
Continue onto a plantation estate where you'll enjoy a leisurely walk along trails complete with tropical flora and fauna. A tasty Creole-styled buffet lunch awaits you at a local restaurant.
Rejoin the boat for a sail up along the coastline with a stop for swimming and snorkeling. Sail into beautiful Marigot Bay where the original Dr. Doolittle movie was filmed, before returning to the dock and heading back to your North Island hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your North Island hotel
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Lucia Catamaran Day Sail
- Hotel pickup and drop off (North Island hotels only)
- Catamaran Cruise
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- It is recommended that you bring a camera, sunscreen, swimsuit, and beach towels.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Joseph N, December 2016
We had a fabulous time! Lots of fun and great sightseeing/activities! Perfect blend of relaxation and upbeat fun! But the best part was the staff....so great! They made our 1st 24 hours in St Lucia an amazing welcoming and they were so personable and friendly!
Reviewed by: Kenneth J, July 2016
It was a great sail. I went solo and it still was fun. I recommend that you take a love one or a friend with you. Shout out to the and #34;doctor and #34; who tried to sell us medical goods in the middle of the sea lol.