See and Visit.. Fountain of Youth, Lightner Museum, Castillo de San Marcos, Ripley's "Believe it or Not", Flagler College, St. George Street, St Augustine's Oldest House, the Old Jail, Florida Heritage Museum and much more!
Tour at your own pace! Old Town Trolley Tours allows you to get off at any of their convenient stops situated close to all popular attractions, shops and restaurants. When you're ready, just re-board and it's on with the tour.
Additionally, the Old Town Trolley pass is good for admission to the Florida Heritage Museum and the St. Augustine Beach Bus with hourly shuttle service to St. Augustine Beach, Anastasia Island, and Downtown St. Augustine.
Best of all.. your Old Town Trolley pass is good for 3 consecutive days of unlimited use!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
22 stops listed by points of interest
1. The Old Jail, St. Augustine History Museum, Oldest Museum Experience, Gator Bob’s Trading Post
2. Old Town Trolley Welcome Center US1
3. Visitors Information Center on Castillo Drive
4. Old Drug Store, Tolomato Cemetery
5. City Gates, Spanish Quarter, Oldest Wooden School House, St. George Street, Ripley's Believe It or Not
6. Spanish Quarter, Castillo de San Marcos, Pirate & Treasure Museum
7. Bay View at the Monterey, Carriage Rides
8. Hypolita and St. George Street (historic walking mall)
9. Flagler Memorial, Presbyterian Church, Ancient City Baptist Church, Grace United Methodist Church
10. San Sebastian Winery
11. Whetstone's Chocolate Factory
12. Villa Zorayda Museum
13. Lightner Museum, Flagler College, Dow Museum of Historic Homes
14. Plaza de la Constitucion, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
15. Potter's Wax Museum, Spanish Military Hospital, Beach Bus Stop*
16. Oldest House, Fernando-Lambias House
17. Castillo de San Marcos
18. Ripley's Believe It or Not
19. Old Town Trolley Welcome Center, Ghost and Gravestones, Uptown San Marco
20. Mission of Nombre de Dios, Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
21. The Old Senator
22. Fountain of Youth
*Beach Bus is free and takes you to such attractions as the Alligator Farm, Lighthouse and Museum, St. Augustine beach and numerous sightseeing cruises
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Admission to Florida Heritage Museum
- St. Augustine Beach Bus
- Local taxes
- Pass is good for 3 consecutive days of unlimited use
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free parking is available at the Old Jail Complex at 167 San Marco Avenue
- Full loop takes 1 hour to complete (no stops)
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: kimberley c, August 2016
Great fun and perfect way to get your bearings and see everything either from the trolley or by just hopping on and off. Drivers were great especially John Wayne to explain about what you are seeing!
Reviewed by: Kevin A, August 2016
Enjoyed the tour. Easy to get off and on, many easy stops, and the guides are funny, witty, and knowledgeable.