- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The journey will be continued to the largest glacier lake in Slovenia, situated in the region of the Julian Alps mountain range, with the highest Slovene peak (Mt.Triglav) rising above it. After a 15-minute-walk you will reach the source of the Sava Bohinjka River and later have enough time to relax at the side of the peaceful Bohinj Lake.Don't miss the St.John's church beside the lake adorned with 13th century frescoes.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bled and Bohinj Valley Tour from Ljubljana
- Entrance fee to Savica waterfall
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional gratuities
- Entrance to Bled castle(10€/per)
- Pletna boat ride(14€/per)
- Entrance to Church of St. Mary Assumption(6€/per)
- Mt. Vogel cable car(14€/per)
- Bohinj boat ride(10,5€/per)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Sandra H, August 2016
Well organised. Everything went smoothly. Guide has excellent knowledge of the region. Van was very nice.
Reviewed by: irving m, June 2016
Excellent trip. Climb to waterfall not for 92-year-old traaveller, though!