- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The journey will be continued to the largest glacier lake in Slovenia, situated in the region of the Julian Alps mountain range, with the highest Slovene peak (Mt.Triglav) rising above it. After a 15-minute-walk you will reach the source of the Sava Bohinjka River and later have enough time to relax at the side of the peaceful Bohinj Lake.Don't miss the St.John's church beside the lake adorned with 13th century frescoes.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Bled and Bohinj Valley Tour from Ljubljana
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional gratuities
- Entrance to Bled castle(10€/per person)
- Pletna boat ride(14€/per person)
- Entrance to Church of St. Mary Assumption(6€/per person)
- Mt. Vogel cable car(14€/per person)
- Entrance fee to Savica waterfall (2,50€/per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: joeslomka, October 2016
Had our own private tour from a great guide, Marco, who explained everything beforehand, gave us options, and took us everywhere we wanted to go. We had time for the castle and some walking around Lake Bled, a hike up to the falls outside Bohinj, etc. At the end of the day, we even got a lakeside table at the famous Panorama Restaurant and its cream cake don't ask me how to pronounce it!
Reviewed by: Jane M, September 2016
I was uneasy about booking a tour on line and paying up front , wondering if the mini bus would actually turn up! How pleasantly surprised was I? The driver turned up in a beautiful immaculate car. We had the most amazing day. Tour was fantastic value for money.Brilliant careful driver. 1st class!