- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
13:30PM AFTERNOON TOUR
Afternoon Tour departs at 13:30pm. April to October only
USD $44.40Pricing details
Bled Sightseeing Tour from Ljubljana
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Sightseeing Tour of Bled
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Pletna boat ride to the island (14€/per)
- Optional entrance to the church on Bled (6€/per)
- Optional entrance to Bled Castle (10€/per)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Janet H, June 2016
This was a lovely trip. The scenery in this area is just beautiful. We had what can only be described as typical English weather - rain, rain and more rain. However, we saw Bled Castle minus the rain and this was great. Our trip over to the island in Bled lake on a little wooden boat called a Pletna took place plus rain, but how can anywhere look so beautiful in such conditions. Our guide Lana was charming, knowledgeable and fun to be with. There were just 5 of us on the trip and it was a lovely day. Would certainly recommend.
Reviewed by: roger c, May 2016
excellent guided tour