- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Small group ensures personal service
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared Tour Option
Book your Shared Group Tour to Lake Bled from Ljubljana
USD $54.24Pricing details
Private Tour Option
Book your Private Tour to Lake Bled from Ljubljana
USD $65.31Pricing details
Bled Sightseeing Tour from Ljubljana
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bled cream cake tasting with coffee/tea
- Sightseeing Tour of Bled
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Pletna boat ride to the island (14€/per person)
- Optional entrance to the church on Bled (6€/per person)
- Optional entrance to Bled Castle (10€/per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brid O, September 2016
The guide Lana was excellent and gave us lots of interesting information on every aspect of the trip.She was very friendly as were the other guests on the trip.
Reviewed by: Janet H, June 2016
This was a lovely trip. The scenery in this area is just beautiful. We had what can only be described as typical English weather - rain, rain and more rain. However, we saw Bled Castle minus the rain and this was great. Our trip over to the island in Bled lake on a little wooden boat called a Pletna took place plus rain, but how can anywhere look so beautiful in such conditions. Our guide Lana was charming, knowledgeable and fun to be with. There were just 5 of us on the trip and it was a lovely day. Would certainly recommend.