The steep obstacles of Broken Arrow, a popular 4x4 trail in Sedona, require the high ground clearance a 4WD provides. Let a guide navigate your 6- to 9-passenger Jeep over this rough terrain while you bump and bounce along for two hours and motor past stunning red rock formations.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Meet your guide at a central location in Sedona at your selected departure time. Then hop into an open-air Jeep Wrangler that holds between six and nine passengers and set out for your off-road 4WD adventure at Broken Arrow.
Hang on tight for an adrenaline-filled ride while your guide expertly navigates over the red rocks Sedona is renowned for. You'll be awestruck by the natural splendor of this rugged wilderness, which boasts scenic views of sandstone formations such as Bell Rock and Chapel Butte. Make several photo stops before descending down the Road of No Return.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Central meeting point in Sedona
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8am
Departs at 10am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
Broken Arrow Jeep Tour
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests' height and weight
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
What to Bring / Wear:
- Comfortable outdoor clothing
- Sturdy hiking boots / tennis shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Bottled water
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Donald K, January 2017
This is a must do for anyone going to Sedona. Pink Jeep Tours provides a fun and exciting activity for the whole family. The jeeps are very safe. The drivers are extremely knowledgeable of the area's history and the rock formations. They are funny, too.
Reviewed by: Paul N, January 2017
Shared this tour with my grandchildren ages 9 and 11 when they traveled to AZ for spring break - they had a blast!