KD Rhine Pass from Mainz
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Use the pass as a one way ticket to get from one city to another, or maybe you prefer to use it as a return trip to spend a day elsewhere along the river, the choice is yours!
Without committing yourself to a certain route in advance, the Rhine Pass allows you to enjoy the Rhine Valley with its numerous beautiful castles, endless vineyards, the Loreley and much, much more. This is a fantastic alternative to rail travel, while viewing the Rhine Valley from it's best vantage point - the Rhine itself!
The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service.
For a current timetable, please click on 'View Additional Info'.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Simply show you voucher when boarding or disembarking the KD ship. The Rhine Pass is valid on all the scheduled KD day excursion cruises along the Rhine between Cologne and Mainz.
23 April to 3 October
July to August
8:30am and 9:30am, daily
September 1 to October 23
9:30am Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
KD Rhine Pass from Mainz
- One day Rhine Pass for use between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Restaurant available onboard
- The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service
- Child prices are available for children aged 4 to 13 years (approximately EUR 6.00 per child). This is payable direct to the supplier on date of travel
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge
- Please note: if you travel to Cologne from Mainz you have to change boat in Koblenz.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Monica B, June 2016
The tour was amazing and a beautiful scene! I recommend getting off in Bacharach, enjoy the town and scenery and then jump on the train back if you don and #39;t have time for the boat tour back.
Reviewed by: Susan G, May 2016
An amazing trip. Will do it afain.