Queenstown Triple Challenge (Jet Boat Ride, Helicopter and White Water Rafting)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Scenic helicopter flight
Immediately following the jet boat ride, you proceed to Cavell's Rafting Lodge, where you change into a full wetsuit. Transfer to the heli-pad and climb aboard a turbine-powered helicopter for a spectacular rollercoaster flight up Skippers Canyon.
You will land at Deep Creek, where you'll meet the experienced white water rafting guides. After extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques, board your raft and paddle over peaceful waters at first, before striking the exhilarating rapids of the lower Canyon. Experience rapids such as Rock Garden, Sharks Fin, Toilet, Pinball, Jaws, Sequel and the unforgettable, 170 meter Oxenbridge Tunnel, followed closely by Cascade Rapid. From your take out point, you will be transferred to Cavell's Rafting Lodge for a hot shower and sauna, before returning back to Queenstown.
Guides are fully licensed and are carefully chosen on the basis of their skill and experience, their ability to make sound decisions and their ability to communicate and identify with our clients. Rafting on the Shotover River varies in difficulty according to river levels. In the event the Shotover River is unsuitable, rafting may be transferred to the Kawarau River.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7:30am June - September
USD $311.74Pricing details
Departs at 12:15pm daily
USD $311.74Pricing details
Queenstown White Water Rafting
- Shotover Jet Boat ride
- Skippers Canyon Helicopter tour
- White Water Rafting on the Shotover River
- All rafting equipment and clothing (wetsuit, wetsuit jacket, spray jacket, paddle, helmet, wetsuit booties and a life jacket)
- Extensive safety instructions and paddling techniques
- Hot showers and sauna
- Transport by coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum weight requirement is 40kg
- Children ages between 13 to 17 years must be accompanied by a guardian
- Helicopter ride seat maximum 6 passengers
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Travelers must be water confident
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Varun A, June 2016
Superb, We just enjoyed the rafting. It was pretty cold but we still had great fun specially during the rapids.
Reviewed by: Cathy M D, January 2016
the jet boat and white water rafting were totally awesome, I would highly recommend these vendors and guides. The helicopter ride was a disappointment as there was no narrative and a quick ride to the drop off point for the raft ride. We were dropped off and then had to wait for the bus with the rest of the group and the rafts to arrive. There was the expectation that the heli ride would be as long as the bus ride but with some narrative and a thorough view of the valley and landscape, but it was a less than 5 minute ride straight to the raft departure site! Then wait for the rest of the group to arrive that rode the bus!