Book by 7 April 2017 to save 20% off our previously offered price for the "Tour Only" option! Travel dates valid from 1 April to 30 September 2017.
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Carved by a massive glacier in the last ice age, Milford Sound is one of the most treasured regions of the World Heritage Fiordland National Park. The best way to check out the heart-stopping, pristine scenery, towering peaks, waterfalls and marine and bird life is aboard this Milford Sound cruise. While cruising, you'll enjoy a full commentary about the rich history and environment of Milford Sound.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Athol Street, Queenstown (in the middle of the car park)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise.
USD $141.71Pricing details
Tour & Snack Box Lunch
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise and snack box lunch containing a sandwich roll, cheese & crackers and fruit.
USD $190.42Pricing details
Tour & Buffet Lunch
Mildford Sounds and Fiordland National Park full-day tour. Departing Queenstown. Includes Mildford Sound sightseeing cruise and buffet lunch of international dishes.
USD $200.02Pricing details
Milford Sound Full-Day Tour from Queenstown
- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise on Milford Sound
- Lunch (if options selected)
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: StevenTan, February 2017
The coach ride was super comfortable and the driver is amazing as he was able to share so much information during the entire 12 hour trip! The Milford view was beautiful!
Reviewed by: Creo H, February 2017
From the moment we boarded our coach we were taken on a wonderful trip to parts of West coast south island NZ,we saw so much. Our coach driver was full of info and managed to get us on time to our cruise. A big day full of interesting places.