This Puerto Vallarta Adventure is a truly thrilling ecological experience packed with challenges, adventure and most importantly, fun! This Puerto Vallarta Adventure is the perfect way to spend an exciting day outdoors on your Puerto Vallarta family vacation.
Your adventure begins with an exhilarating speed boat ride that takes you to Boca de Tomatlan, a secluded beach at the edge of the jungle on the southern shores of Banderas Bay. Here, an exciting off-road expedition aboard your 4x4 Unimogs will take you 2000 ft (600 meters) above sea level, to a base camp in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
Then, you'll take a fascinating mule ride higher and further into the sub-tropical forest, where you'll begin a series of thrilling zip lines, rappel down waterfalls, cross jungle bridges and splash through streams and natural river pools.
This exciting eco-tour will bring out the child in all of you. With the highest and longest ziplines in Mexico, at almost 1000 ft (300 meters) long and 250 ft (75 meters) high, you'll be taken on the thrill of a lifetime!
Once back at the base camp you'll have a chance to relax and view photos of your adventure before returning to Puerto or Nuevo Vallarta. Don't miss this unique opportunity to discover and explore the Sierra Madre jungles on your Puerto Vallarta family vacation.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Tour
- Roundtrip transportation via speed boat
- 4x4 Tour
- Bottled Water
- Fruit and Cookies
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Photo of your personal tour are available for an extra fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear shorts and hiking or tennis shoes and bring a change of dry clothes and shoes, suntan lotion, mosquito repellant, towel and a sweat shirt.
- Terrain will be rocky, guests will get wet and can expect an adrenaline-filled day
- Minimum age is 10 years. Maximum weight 260 lbs.
- Cameras are not recommended for safety reasons, but photo services are available on site
- Group sizes are limited to a small number of people to ensure quality excursions
- Lockers are available free of charge
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Important: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kevin L, January 2017
This was one of the highlights of our trip last week and worth the money. Vallarta Adventures is hands down the best Tour company in Mexico. On this excursion, we ride a speedboat to an place where we were picked up in a 4X4 safari type vehicle. After that ride up the hill, we got on mules for another ride up the hill. After that, we got to zip line, rapel down waterfalls and into pools of quite chilly water, rode a couple water slides and just had an absolute blast. Our guides, Javi, Wunder, Cesar, Alvin, Mario, Mack and Luis were awesome. Keep in mind that they do have you put ALL of your stuff in a bag prior to starting the tour, so if you wants pictures and videos, you are buying theirs for 170 to 230, but theirs are REALLY good.
Reviewed by: Michael B, January 2017
Very Fun and great staff!! Well planned tour all the way to the end where there are changing rooms with plastic bags for your wet clothes!