Las Caletas Day Tour from Puerto Vallarta
Explore Mexico's answer to the Garden of Eden on this Las Caletas day trip from Puerto Vallarta. This day trip to the exclusive and enchanting coastal haven on Banderas Bay will allow you to get away from it all, kick back, relax and let all the stress slip away. A great family friendly adventure to be enjoed by everyone!
Las Caletas, only accessible by sea, is a well-secluded nature preserve that stands out against a steep, jungle-clad backdrop of green canopies in an isolated cove on the southern shores of Banderas Bay. As you cruise towards this tropical paradise aboard your first-class catamaran, you'll enjoy the most fantastic coastal scenery that Puerto Vallarta has to offer.
Upon arrival at Las Caletas, you can choose between a day of pure relaxation or gentle exploration. If relaxing is on your personal agenda, you can kick back on the beach, relax in the shade on a comfortable hammock or indulge in a therapeutic body massage or facial.
As you relax and unwind, the gentle lapping of the surf on the private golden beach beckons you to take a closer look at the calm, clear waters of the isolated cove. Throughout the day, the bilingual eco-guides offer snorkeling, scuba diving and kayaking tours, giving everyone a chance to explore Banderas Bay in a fun and exciting way.
On land, you can take a Paella cooking lesson, discover Las Caletas' prolific flora and bird life on a free guided nature walk through the jungle, orchid gardens and interactive parrot center, or explore the natural amphitheater and the Mayan Pyramid that serves as center stage for the contemporary dance performance on the Rhythms of the Night tour.
Note: Breakfast and the Paella cooking lesson are not included in the 11:30am tour.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Vallarta Center in Nuevo Vallarta
- Maritime Terminal in Puerto Vallarta
Tour times depend on your departing location
Note: An 11:30am departure will open once spots for the 8am/8:30am departure have sold out
You will need to telephone 24 hours prior to obtain exact departure time. The contact details for the tour operator will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Las Caletas Day Tour
- Light Breakfast (8/8:30am tour only)
- Paella cooking class (8am/8:30am tour only)
- Superb Buffet Lunch
- Open Bar
- Use of kayaking equipment
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Professional guide
- Teen Adventure Cove
- Gratuities (optional)
- Spa Treatments
- Scuba Diving and Equipment
- Snorkeling with Sea Lions
- Light Breakfast (11:30am tour)
- Paella cooking class (11:30am tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a bring a bathing suit, shorts, a sun hat, sunscreen, a towel and a light jacket with you
- Spa treatments, scuba diving and videos of your day at Las Caletas are available for an extra fee.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Important: The 11:30am departure is only made available if spots for the 8am/8:30am departure have sold out. The tour departing at this time doesn't include breakfast or the paella cooking lesson
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: jill l, February 2016
This was a great tour we enjoyed the overall experience and all the activities. Staff on the boat ride as well as those on land were all friendly and efficient.
Reviewed by: dave.currid, December 2015
It was rainy but that didnt stop a great time. The beach is amazing, the food was fantastic, and the drinks were great and plenty of them. Omar the bartneder was awesome! We will definitely do thus again.