- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
You can hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus.The eight stops give you the chance to see all of the top attractions in one of Portugal’s loveliest cities.
Funchal City Hop-on Hop-off Tour stops:
- Estrada Monumental - Lido
- Largo da Paz
- Avenida do Mar - Marina
- Avenida do Mar - O Verdinho
- Campo da Barca
- Praca da Autonomia
- Camara Municipal
- Posto de Turismo - Maderia Wine Lodge
- Rotunda do Infante
- Quinta Magnolia
- Igreja de S Martinho
- Pico dos Barcelos
- Cemiterio S Martinho
- Estrada Monumental
- Forum Madeira Shopping
- Alto Lido
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Funchal City Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Recorded commentary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Audio commentary available in English, Portuguese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch,
Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Chinese and Polish
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Dean E, June 2016
Well priced and a great route around Funchal. Make sure you get off at red stop 11 and see the view!
Also, the employee at stop 16 where we got on Diego was an amazing ambassador for the company. Went totally out of his way to show us the best places, how things worked and just a fantastic guy !
Reviewed by: Gerald R, April 2016
Really a lovely island...banana trees everywhere !!.....very clean, and the people are very friendly....best way to see the island, and the least costly !!!