- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
You’ll travel up into the San Francisco Mountains surrounding the Flagstaff area and continue along sections of historic Route 66 through the town of Williams. You’ll arrive at the Grand Canyon around lunchtime, and you’ll have a break to eat, drink in the boundless wonders of the canyon from great overlooks, take a short nature walk or browse shops for souvenirs handcrafted by the local Indians.
After your lunch break, your guide will take you on a 23-mile driving tour along the rim of the Grand Canyon. This is the main event – incredible view after incredible view of the canyon will keep your jaw in a permanent dropped state. You’ll stop at viewpoints along the way to learn about the canyon from your guide and take pictures.
The rim tour takes about two hours, and then your guide will escort you by van from the canyon to the Navajo Reservation, where you’ll stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post, an authentic Navajo trading post. Here, you’ll learn about the Navajo people, have some time to shop, and enjoy views of the Little Colorado River Gorge and the Painted Desert in the distance.
Conclude your tour with a journey across the Navajo Reservation, back through the mountains of Flagstaff and into the Verde River valley, where a snack stop will be made early evening.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon via Sedona and Navajo Reservation
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional air tours
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Vehicles hold 10 to 14 passengers; vehicle used varies based on group size
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lemiel P, USA, October 2016
Amazing tour worth every penny. All the guides were exceptional, escpecially Sheldon. Everyone should have the benefit of taking this tour and seeing the awesoness of the Grand Cranyon and the Sedona landscapescape.
Reviewed by: Ophelie P, October 2016
Beautiful landscapes and our tour guide Cory was wonderful ! Thanks to her for this amazing trip ! I learnt a lot of things .