- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Scenic air tour
Continuing on your scenic drive though Oak Creek Canyon, one of the USA's most scenic drives, you'll experience dramatic elevation changes as you wind through 2000 vertical feet (600 meters) of red walled canyon before emerging into a ponderosa forest.
Once at the Grand Canyon South Rim, board a state-of-the-art helicopter for a 50-minute flight over the Grand Canyon. You’ll fly towards the eastern end of the canyon, following the Colorado River, over the picturesque Kaibab National Forest and through the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon.
Spending a total of three hours at the Grand Canyon National Park, you can take in the natural beauty of the site by walking along the rim trail or have lunch at one of the lookout points. Also, at the canyon you'll explore a 30-mile (48 km) section of the road that winds along the rim of the canyon showcasing the best rim views and history along the way.
As you head back to Phoenix you’ll drive though the Navajo Nation and ta stop at an authentic Navajo trading post.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, pickup is either not available or an additional charge may apply. If this applies to you, you will need to contact the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ground Tour From Phoenix
- 50-minute helicopter tour
- Park entry fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Phoenix area hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The listed price does not include a USD $15 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The maximum weight limit per person is 300 pounds. Guests over the weight limit (300+ lbs) will be required to purchase 2 seats. This is payable direct to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Minimum age is 2 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Chris, September 2016
Excellent experience! Knowledgeable and pleasant driver. Helicopter was a great way to see the canyon. Saw wild Boson, Elk, and wild horses on the excursion. Really something.
Reviewed by: Wai Kwan Paul Y, September 2016
This tour is highly recommended!
For starters, everyone helicopter riders or not is traveling on the bus from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon, yet non-helicopter riders are forced to wait on us for up to 2 hours at the Grand Canyon Village. Also, we were told non-helicopter riders could only get to see about 10 of the Grand Canyon on the ground, while helicopter riders get to see up to 60 of it!!
Our tour guide / driver, Jason, is very knowledgable with a great sense of humor! The pit stops at Sedona and later at the Cameron Trading Post inside the Navajo nation were GREAT!! In all, this tour is totally worth it!!